The $80 billion Indian education industry, growing continuously at 13 %; an average Indian household spends as much as 10 per cent of its discretionary income on education. Education joint ventures, franchising, PPP and PE are making inclusions into the education business space. The corporate are standing at the helm of enterprise building for this segment which has a vast range of opportunities.
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT
- Top notch industry players in pre-school, K-12 and coaching, looking to expand via franchising
- Institutes and trusts looking to expand beyond India- opportunity for international tie-ups
- Corporate wanting to liaison with realtors & investors to expand brand presence
- International institutes looking for Master Franchisors in education space
- Technology and content providers companies waiting to tie-up with institutes