An average of 60% people in India eat-out more than once a week; topping this phenomenal trend is the fact that the ready-to-eat food processing segment is also growing at a 10% CAGR- sounding good times for the F&B businesses in India. This propels retail and franchise opportunities in this space, making this pavilion the biggest B2B platform for food brands looking to gain business prominence.
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT
- International brands looking to enter India through master franchisees
- Food brands looking to identify winning locations
- F&B brands looking for regional or unit franchisees
- New brands or prominent standalones looking to expand via franchising
- Service providers to the food industry keen on establishing presence & connecting with F&B brands