Indian stands as the 4th most attractive nation for retail investment amongst 30 emerging markets. The reason attributed for this fast passed growth is that only 10 per cent of the Indian retail industry is organised- giving ample space and scope for global entities as well as innovative entrepreneurs to carve out their share from the Indian retail pie. With FDI as the double edged sword which is cutting through the supply chain, logistics and technology divide, the market is ready to embrace innovation, and try out multiple formats for reaching out to the customer. Retailer 2012 is the meeting place for best retail minds, innovations which is leading the industry on to the next level of multi-channel interface.
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT
- Existing retail companies seeking to expand their markets & channels
- Opportunity to meet hundreds of new business buyers & decision makers
- Expose your retail concepts to new markets, buyers, partners & distribution channels
- eRetail players, suppliers and logistics partners
- International retail brands keen on establishing prominence