HOTLINE NO'SAwards: +91 9313034080, Conference: +91 9311829031, Exhibition: +91 9310185550
The idea of India is built on sanjhedaari - the spirit of partnership that has bound together people across class, caste, community, language, religion and geography. It is this sanjhedaari that rests in the core of a franchise relationship and powers networks of stakeholders across diverse markets. Growth will come when partnerships of big and small stay united behind a common cause.
As eating out in India is shifting from once a month to once a week, so is the big Business opportunity propelling for F&B service & restaurant market in India. This has boosted retail and franchise opportunities particularly in QSR and casual dine segment, making this pavilion the biggest B2B platform for food brands looking to gain business prominence.
Education joint ventures, franchising, PPP and PE are making inclusions into the education business space. The corporate are standing at the helm of enterprise building for this segment which has a vast range of opportunities.
Contributing 52.7 % to the GDP, India's growth story is being supported largely by the services sector. Social & personal services, community services, insurance, business, finances are some of the dominant services. There is a shift in consumer preferences who want luxury and specialty services- which has led to great franchising opportunities in this segment.
The advent, adaptability and fast growth is largely attributed to franchising which will stand to cover 30 per cent of the overall organised health and beauty space by 2020.
Who Should Exhibit
- Franchisors looking to recruit unit franchisees across India
- Retail Companies looking to expand their stores through franchise or Management/Property models
- Product Companies looking to find distributors and dealers in India
- International Companies who have master franchisees in India and are looking for unit franchise partners for expansion
- Franchisors Looking for HNIs or Multi-unit franchise partners for their Brands
- Global Franchise companies looking at growing in India through master franchisee or Area representatives
- International Consulting groups looking to network with Indian companies for overseas market expansion
- $24 Billion Franchising Market Size
- 4750+Number of Franchisors
- 7,00,000+Number of Franchisees
- 72,000+Educational Franchisees
- $8.75 MillionRevenue contribution by Franchised Salon
- 40,000+Speciality Service Franchisees
- $1 Billion MarketSize of Franchise Service Sector including social & personal services, community services, Insurance, Business etc.
- 1,25,000+Food & Beverages franchisees
Expo Visit Ticket
Copyright © 2015 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.
Powered by :