HOTLINE NO'SAwards: +91 9313034080, Conference: +91 9311829031, Exhibition: +91 9310185550
Entrepreneurs create wealth by capturing market opportunities and converting them into business assets. They are the “engines” of economic development in a nation. Large companies were once small operations started by entrepreneurs. An entrepreneur led economy optimizes available resources to build enterprise and growth. Growth will come when we infuse professionalism and process-led systems into our enterprise.
This will be a platformto speak to banks & FI’s, whose role is to advise and help entrepreneurs to implement their projects. The banks will also support franchise networks to back their franchisees.
This Pavilion will be a platform for all the technology biggies to showcase their product & solutions exclusively designed for Indian SMEs.
Logistics is the key to smarter and quicker delivery of goods, playing a key role in the efficiency of SMEs. This is a great platform for logistics chains to showcase their solutions.
Businesses need all kind of solutions to grow their efficiency. If you are a business enabler, this is a great platform to exhibit.
Who Should Exhibit
- Banks looking to fund singleunit& multi-unit franchisees
- Financial institutions looking at institutional tie-ups with franchisors
- Private Equity/Venture funds looking at new business ideas or concepts across retail & consumer service sectors
- Funding companies which provides financial support to dealership & franchise systems.
- Marketing solution providers
- HR solution providers
- SME marketplaces
- Legal & Tax Consultants
- Trade Bodies
- Outsourcing solution providers
- Printing & Packaging Firms
- Online Payment Service Providers
- Supply chain solution providers
- Courier and Cargo companies
- Logistics companies
- 3rd party logistics
- Technology Solution Providers
- Email & Website hosting Solution Providers
- Telecom Operators
- Web Security Service Providers
- Computer manufacturers
- Data storage companies
- IT solution providers
- Search Engines
- 73%of start-up entrepreneurs are less than 36 years old
- 4th largestis India’s star t-up ecosystem globally
- 3,100+technology star t-ups currently in India
- 6%of total star t-up entrepreneurs are women
- 70+ activeVCs/PEs with 550+ angel investors and 80+ accelerators/incubators
- $2.9 Billionfunding generated by star t-ups since 2010
- $2.3 Millionis the average valuation of star t-ups
- 70,000+employment oppor tunities generated by start-ups
Expo Visit Ticket
Copyright © 2015 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.
Powered by :