Thank you for making FranchiseIndia 2016 A Grand Success.
India’s largest and diverse tradeshow dedicated to brand, character, & entertainment and art licensing is now in its 6th year. Brand Licensing India brings License owners and agents face to face with over 10,000 retailers, chain – store owners, licensees, franchisees distributors, and manufacturers from across product category.
India’s foremost licensing expo that allows character & entertainment property owners to add revenue, and expand your market presence in categories such as apparel & accessories, health & beauty, stationery, publishing, toys & games, home decor, and gifts, consumer electronics, mobile and food & beverage.
Brands in sectors like fashion & lifestyle, FMCG, CDIT, food & grocery can meet with manufacturers, and connect with potential partners for exploring new product extensions, opportunities for cross promotional advertising/ marketing etc.
Indian & international celebrities across movies, sports, music, fashion can leverage their image in retail. Connect with licensors, designers, and agents for celebrity, and properties to understand how to create new merchandise possibilities.
Sports properties like clubs, teams, leagues in games like cricket, football, basketball, hockey, badminton, hess etc., now looking to do more with their brands can meet with potential licensees.
This year the show will have a fresh look and feel, with dedicated areas for brands, character & entertainment, making it easier for you to network with right companies. The exposition will be especially useful for licensors, agents, brand owners representing:
- Character & entertainment licensors
- Fashion & lifestyle brand owners
- Sport licensors
- Image libraries
- Charitable trusts & NGO’s
- Licensing agents
- Licensees looking to reach retailers
- Artists/designers & artist representation
- TV & film production companies
- Book publishing companies
- CD and computer games publishers
- Professional like lawyers, funding companies, consultants
- 44%Character & entertainment: more than $107 billion, 44% in retail sales,
- 52,000+Speciality Service Franchisees
- $241.5 billionglobal licensing business
- 10% Asia accounts for nearly 10% of total retail sales
- $53 billionCorporate trademark
- $3.3 billionCelebrity
- 12%Fashion, with $29 billion in estimated retail sales or 12% of the total
- $26 billionSports
- The market for licensed products generated an estimated $13.4 billion in royalty revenues on $241.5 billion in retail sales in 2014.
- $2.3 billionMusic
- $12 billionPublishing
- $4.6 billionCollegiate
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at email@example.com
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org