Thank you for making FranchiseIndia 2016 A Grand Success.
The idea of India is built on saajhedari - the spirit of partnership that has bound together people across class, caste, community, language, religion, and geography. It is this sanjhedaari that rests in the core of a franchise relationship, and powers networks of stakeholders across diverse markets. Growth will come when partnerships of big and small stay united behind a common cause.
The advent, adaptability and fast growth is largely attributed to franchising which will stand to cover 30 per cent of the overall organised health and beauty space by 2020.
Education joint ventures, franchising, PPP and PE are making inclusions into the education business space. The corporates are standing at the helm of enterprise building for this segment which has a vast range of opportunities.
Contributing 52.7 % to the GDP, India’s growth story is being supported largely by the services sector. Social & personal services, community services, insurance business, finances are some of the dominant services. There is a shift in consumer preferences who want luxury and specialty services - which has led to great franchising opportunities in this segment.
As eating out in India is shifting from once a month to once a week, so is the big business opportunity propelling F&B service & restaurant market in India. This has boosted retail and franchise opportunities particularly in QSR and casual dine segment, making this pavilion the biggest B2B platform for food brands looking to gain business prominence.
Jewelry zone will be a conglomeration of top-notch jewelry brands for business investors looking to enter into retail of jewelry, watches and art jewelry. The new trend in the business format lies in localization of brandfranchising of retail jewelry outlets, and branded jewelry spreading through multiple formats of sale is also gaining a profitable spot.
The automobile industry that was largely dominated by corporates on one end, and unorganized traders on the other, is transforming into franchise friendly opportunity. The show brings for the first time, the exclusive auto pavilion. For focused entrepreneurs who are passionate about setting foot in the automobile industry. Offer for exclusive dealership, supply, and OEM opportunity to tie-up MNCs in the auto trade.
The burgeoning trend in this segment is the growing multi channel. This makes fashion the first and the fastest to click with most business formats, be it retail, franchising, and even online - making in for wide business scope.
Retailer Supply 2016 will bring together world-class technology and retail design suppliers to an audience of retail professionals who are eager to keep up with the latest trends, and industry developments in the market - Retail Shop Fittings & Design, Retail Technology, Logistics & Supply Chain Solutions.
Growing consumerism and easily disposable income at the hands of young India, are working in favor of specialty home retail formats. Single category/multi-retail chains in home space including furniture & furnishings, construction material, home decoration, business factors propelling growth of home segment are break even in 12-18 months, ease of providing value added services, and real estate & Infrastructure development in India.
- Franchisors looking to recruit unit franchisees across India
- Retail companies looking to expand their stores through franchise or management/property models
- Product companies looking to find distributors and dealers in India
- International companies who have master franchisees in India, and are looking for unit franchise partners for expansion
- Franchisors Looking for HNIs or Multi-unit franchise partners for their Brands
- Global franchise companies looking at growing in India through master franchisee or area representatives
- International consulting groups looking to network with Indian companies for overseas market expansion
- $31.2 Billion Franchising Market Size
- 6175+Number of Franchisors
- 9,10,000+Number of Franchisees
- 93,600+Educational Franchisees
- 52,000+Speciality Service Franchisees
- $11.31 MillionRevenue contribution by Franchised Salon
Mail at email@example.com
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at email@example.com