Thank you for making FranchiseIndia 2016 A Grand Success.
Mr. Karan Tanna Founder & CEO, Yellow Tie Hospitality
Karan is Bachelors of Automobile Engineering by Education. Post his college he joined General Motors India. After serving GM India for 3 years, Karan got an opportunity with McKinsey and Co. After having worked as management consultant, he couldn't resist is love for food and food business and opened a 150 seater Bistro in Ahmedabad.
In mid 2014, Karan spotted an opportunity in a growing but unorganized brand Kutchi King. He made a strategic understanding with the promoters and decided to turnaround the company to make it scalable, assuring consistency and standardization and have comprehensive standard operating processes for the outlet operations.
11:15 am - 12:00 pm The Food Revolution
- Session Moderator: Mr. Rajat Wahi, Partner, Management Consulting, & Head-Consumer, Retail and Agri Sector, KPMG India
- Ms. Shikha Nath, Brand Director, Copper Chimney
- Mr. Sanjay Coutinho, CEO, Baskin Robbins
- Mr. Anurag Katriar, Executive Director & CEO, deGustibus Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Karan Tanna, Founder & CEO, Yellow Tie Hospitality
- Mr. Sharad Sachdeva, CEO, Lite Bite Foods
Mail at email@example.com
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at email@example.com