Entrepreneurs create wealth by capturing market opportunities and converting them into business assets. They are the "engines" of economic development in a nation. Large companies were once small operations started by entrepreneurs. An entrepreneur led economy optimizes available resources to build enterprise and growth. Growth will come when we infuse professionalism and process-led systems into our enterprise.
This will be a platform to speak to banks & FIs, whose role is to advise and help entrepreneurs to implement their projects. The banks will also support franchise networks to back their franchisees.
This pavilion will be a platform for all the technology biggies to showcase their product & solutions exclusively designed for Indian SMEs.
Logistics is the key to smarter and quicker delivery of goods, playing a key role in the efficiency of SMEs. This is a great platform for logistics chains to showcase their solutions.
Businesses need all kind of solutions to grow their efficiency. If you are a business enabler, this is a great platform to exhibit.
Who Should Exhibit
- Banks looking to fund single-unit & multi-unit franchisees
- Financial institutions looking at institutional tie-ups with franchisors
- Private equity/ venture funds looking at new business ideas or concepts across retail & consumer service sectors
- Funding companies which provide financial support to dealership & franchise systems.
- Marketing solution providers
- HR solution providers
- SME marketplaces
- Legal & tax consultants
- Trade bodies
- Outsourcing solution providers
- Printing & packaging firms
- Online payment service providers
- Supply chain solution providers
- Courier and cargo companies
- Logistics companies
- 3rd party logistics
- Technology solution providers
- Email & website hosting solution providers
- 41%women founders/ CXOs in VC funded start-ups
- 65%of start-ups felt business conditions in FY 2016 better than FY 2015
- More than$700 million to be raised by ~130 companies between February 2016 – February 2017
- Above5,000 jobs to be created by Arial Black 130 start-ups between February 2016 –February 2017
- 3 top appealing factors of Indian start-up ecosystem are cost of doing business, proximity to customers/ vendors and size of
- 5,000 start-ups started in 2015 alone
- 490active investors in 2015 from 220 in 2014
- 19,400technology enabled startups in India as of January 2016
Distributorship, franchise & Licensing opportunities with over 500+ Brands...
Selecting, mentoring, and accelerating the most high impact business opportunities Practices...
Targeted information and knowledge to make your business Licensing ready...
Franchise Awards 2017 are India's Top most Honour in Franchising. Returning in its 15th consecutive...
Celebrating the best in Indian retailing, now entering their 12th year, the Star Retailer Awards...